- REDUCES YOUR RISK OF SLIPS AND FALLS: Ideal for slippery winter conditions, the Vive cane ice tips provide additional stability on snow, ice and other wet surfaces. The ice tips also supply greater stability when walking on sand, loose gravel and soft grasses.
- EASILY ATTACHES TO CANES, CRUTCHES AND WALKERS: Ice tip attachments are easily installed with included hardware on cane diameters ranging from 2” to 3.75”. Provides greater balance and stability when installed on standard and folding canes, forearm crutches, axillary crutches and walkers.
- DURABLE FIVE PRONG DESIGN: Five durable carbon steel prongs bite into the ice and snow to improve balance and safety when walking on these hazardous surfaces.
- FLIP UP MECHANISM FOR INDOOR USE: A simple push mechanism allows the ice tip attachment to flip up along the outside of the cane for safe indoor use and to prevent excess wear when traversing hard surfaces such as cement or pavement. A slip resistant pad prevents the attachment from sliding and scratching the cane.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day unconditional guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
Binding: Health and Beauty
model number: 4332470366
Part Number: MOB1016
Cane Ice Tip by Vive
Feel safe and secure navigating through winter's ice and snow, or when walking across sand, gravel or soft grasses with the Vive cane ice tip attachment. Featuring a five-prong design that is constructed with a durable carbon steel, the ice tips bite into the surface for greater traction and stability, while safely storing away for indoor use.
Reduces Slips and Falls:
Providing additional stability on snow, ice and other wet surfaces, the Vive cane ice tips are ideal for navigating on winter's slippery ice and snow. The ice tips also improve stability when walking on sand, loose gravel and soft grasses.
Easily Attaches to Canes, Crutches and Walkers:
The ice tip attachments are easily installed on cane diameters ranging from 2" to 3.75". Provides greater balance and stability when properly installed on any standard or folding cane, forearm crutch, axillary crutch or walker.
Durable Five Prong Design:
Five durable carbon steel prongs bite into the ice and snow to improve balance and increase safety and stability when walking on these hazardous surfaces.
Flip Up Mechanism for Indoor Use:
A simple push mechanism allows the ice tip attachment to flip up for safe indoor use. It also prevents excess wear when traversing hard surfaces such as cement or pavement. A slip-resistant pad prevents the attachment from sliding and scratching the cane.
- Vive cane ice tips-one pair
- Set of 1" screws
- Set of 0.5" screws
- Instructional insert
Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 3.1 x 1.7 inches
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply