• Designed to secure dressings, provide support for joints, and, when doubled, deliver mild compression
• Great for helping to treat edema, chronic venous insufficiency, dislocations and sprains
• Easy to apply and reapply to limbs
• Contains natural rubber latex
- Applications and Size: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, J, K
- Adhesive: No
- Antimicrobial: No
- Area of Application: Hands, Arms, and Legs, Large Arms and Legs, Large Knees and Thighs, Large Thighs, Legs and Small Thighs, Medium Trunks, Small Hands and Limbs, Small Trunks
- Dressing Change Frequency/Use: Max: 7 Day: Check Drainage
- Diameter Inches: 1.750 IN, 2.500 IN, 2.700 IN, 3.000 IN, 3.500 IN, 4.000 IN, 4.750 IN, 6.750 IN, 8.250 IN
- Dressing Type: Tubular Bandage
- Length Inches: 36.00000 IN, 396.00000 IN
- Package Type: Rolled
- Primary or Secondary Dressing: Retention Dressing
- Product Category: Compression
- Retail Packaging: No
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply