- KISS PAIN GOODBYE: Get some sweet relief. The Ohuhu Hot & Cold Gel Pack will ease any discomfort caused by sore, achy muscles and stiff joints. It’s great for sprains, muscle spasms, toothaches, fever swelling, and so much more. Use it from head to toe!
- HOT & COLD THERAPY: Toss out your hot water bottle and your ratty old ice pack. The Ohuhu Hot & Cold Pack does it all! This reusable gel pack can be frozen or warmed— just pop it in the freezer or throw it in the microwave.
- MUST-HAVE KIT: First aid essential for home or clinical use as it is ideal for sports injuries, muscle pains, strain & stiffness, body aches, swellings, minor burn, sprain, strain, inflammation, muscle pains and more.
- 2 PACK 14" x 11” ONE SIZE FITS ALL: The extra-large pack (14" x 11”) and adjustable, elastic straps will hug your body’s unique shape and ensure maximum comfort.
- THOUGH AND LEAK-PROOF: High-quality nylon will resist extreme temperatures while preventing punctures and leaks. It’ll outlast years of wear and tear and provide a lifetime of relief.
Hot therapy should not be used until 48 hours after the injury.
Cold therapy is recommended for the first 48 hours following the injury.
Putting a cloth cover over the affected area before applying the gel pack is recommended to avoid burning or being frozen
Limit treatment to 20 minutes at a time.
ICE PACK reduces swelling after injury or trauma, perfect for:
1. Sports injuries
3. Back ache or joint pain
4. Fever or headaches
5. Minor burns etc.
Store the ice pack in the freezer for at least 2 hours HOT PACK promotes blood circulation, perfect for:
1. Aching muscle pain and spasms
2. Mild arthritis
3. Sprains, strains and stiffness
4. Menstrual cramps etc.
To heat, microwave for 30 seconds or immerse pack in hot water for approximately 10 mi
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply