- MOVE AND TRANSFER WITH EASE: Easily help loved one and patient move from the bed to the chair, assist in physical therapy or ambulation without embarrassing accidents or harmful falls. The transfer gait belt also allows for assistance from any angle to reduce caregiver injuries.
- EXTRA SECURE LEG STRAPS: Integrated into the wide four-inch gait belt, two adjustable leg loops anchor the belt in place. This prevents the belt from riding up on the patient and distributes the weight evenly for a more comfortable experience. The strong nylon webbing features reinforced stitching for exceptional durability, extra security and peace of mind.
- QUICK ON AND OFF BUCKLES: Quickly and easily adjust the belt for a customized fit up to 52” in circumference. The durable metal buckle has teeth to secure the transfer belt until the quick release latch is activated. Leg straps are secured with easy to use plastic buckles that fully adjustable for the perfect fit.
- COMFORTABLY PADDED HANDLES: Reinforced, padded handles provide a grip that is comfortable and secure. Four vertical handles located on the back of the belt and two horizontal side handles allow assistance to be given at any angle for additional safety.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day unconditional guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
Binding: Health and Beauty
model number: RHB1011L
Part Number: RHB1011L
Transfer Belt by Vive
The transfer Belt allows you to easily ambulate patients. The quick release latch makes it easy to put on and remove the belt. The tough metal locking teeth keep the belt securely in place to create a strong hold for added safety. The durable metal buckle is strong enough to handle bariatric patients.
- Hand Loops
- Leg Loops
- Easy to Ambulate
- Quick Release Latch
- Locking Teeth
- All Metal Buckle
- Strong Grab Handles
- Length: 55 Inches
The teeth on the metal buckle creates a strong hold and will not let go until the release latch is lifted.
Strong Metal Buckle:
Durable metal buckle for bariatrics .
Grab handles provide extra support for added safety while lifting.
Leg loops provide extra leverage and support for the patient. Distributes weight to multiple points for extra comfort for the patient.
Makes transferring patients from beds, chairs and wheelchairs simple. Great for home or hospital use.
60 Day Guarantee:
Backed by a Vive Health 60 day unconditional guarantee. Order now with confidence..
Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.1 x 3.9 inches
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply