- BEFORE YOU BUY: Please refer to the sizing chart if unsure of fit. Note: extra space between your toes and shoe is ideal (this design protects your toes). Size: US Men’s 9 - 10.5, Women’s 10.5 - 11.5.
- ADJUSTABLE SHOE FOR RIGHT OR LEFT FOOT: Providing a safe and secure fit, two adjustable straps allow the surgical walking boot to easily accommodate casts or bandages. Protective square toe design can be used on the left or right foot.
- SUPPORTIVE PROTECTION AFTER SURGERY OR INJURY: Keeping a cast or bandages dry and dirt-free, the Vive post op shoe provides exceptional support and protection following injury or surgery on the toes, foot, ankle or leg. The universal surgical walking boot can be used by men or women on either foot.
- NONSKID ROCKER SOLE: Non-skid tread provides extra stability while walking following surgery. The rigid rocker sole supports the arch and relieves pain and pressure on the forefoot and heel.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SQUARE TOE DESIGN: Lightweight post op shoe has a comfortable, wide square toe box to act as a bumper to protect your toes and provide additional room for bandages.
Binding: Health and Beauty
model number: BD16537
Part Number: SUP1036M
Post Op Shoe by Vive
Providing stable protection following post-operative procedures and forefoot trauma, the post op shoe by Vive is lightweight and durable. The adjustable surgical walking boot has a rocker sole that supports the arch and reduces pressure on the foot while keeping dressings dirt-free and dry.
Supportive Protection Post Surgery:
Keeping a cast or bandages dry and dirt-free, the Vive post op shoe provides excellent support and protection following an injury or surgery on a toe, foot, ankle or leg. The versatile surgical walking boot can be used by men or women on either foot.
Nonskid Rocker Sole:
The non-skid tread of the post op shoe provides extra stability while walking following foot or toe surgery. The rigid rocker sole supports the arch of the foot and relieves pain and pressure on the forefoot and heel.
Lightweight Square Toe Design:
Lightweight post-surgical shoe has a comfortable square toe box that acts as a bumper to protect the toes and provide additional room for bandages.
Adjustable Shoe for Left or Right Foot:
Providing a safe and secure fit, two adjustable straps allow the surgical walking boot to easily accommodate dressings. The versatile square toe design can be used on the left or right foot.
Vive post op shoe
US Shoe Sizing Chart:
X-Small: Mens (4 - 6) Womens (5 - 7.5)
Small: Mens (6.5 - 8) Womens (8 - 9.5)
Medium Mens (8.5 - 10) Womens (10 - 11.5)
Large Mens (10.5 - 13) Womens (12+)
X-Large Mens (14- 17)
Package Dimensions: 13.9 x 8.4 x 4.9 inches
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply