We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return.
To be eligible for a return, the below items must be in the original packaging. You will also need to provide a receipt or proof of purchase. In some cases, we can look up your order with your name.
These are some items that ARE eligible for an exchange or return within 30 days of purchase. This includes:
- medi Compression stockings
- medi Orthopedic supports
- medi Foot supports
- Walker Boots
- Wheelchairs, walkers
- Knee Scooters, Canes
- Rollators, Transport chairs
- Bath Safety Equipment
- Seat Cushions
- Ice Packs
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
- Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc.
- wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
- Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gel
- Diapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
- Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
- Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
- Any item deemed non-returnable by management
To start a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person. Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
- 801-566-5844 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
- Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as lotions, ointments, or sterile water), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply