- SUPPORTS WALKING UPRIGHT ON ANY SURFACE: Eliminating tension in the shoulders and neck, the upright rollator walker is height adjustable, allowing you to stand up straight and look forward while walking to promote a natural gait. It promotes natural posture. The upright rollator walker features 8”, flat-free wheels for greater stability on many surfaces.
- EASY HEIGHT ADJUSTMENTS: Locking push pins allow the height of the handles to be easily adjusted from 45” to 52” in height. The folding walker handles are topped with contoured armrests to evenly distribute pressure, relieving fatigue and length adjustable hand grips with easy to use loop brakes to lock the wheels in place for stable seating.
- COMFORTABLE ON THE GO SEATING: Featuring a supportive, 17.5” wide seat, the tall upright rollator walker provides comfortable, on-the-go seating for resting as needed. The folding rollator also includes a detachable shoulder bag that safely stores essential items close at hand.
- FOLDABLE DESIGN: Constructed with a durable aluminum frame, provides exceptionally durable, safely supporting up to 300 pounds. Easy to transport, the tall rollator walker folds for compact storage, fitting in the trunk of a car or even in the backseat. It weighs 20 pounds (a few pounds less than competitors).
- PRODUCT GUARANTEE: Confident in this product’s durability and safety, we offer a 1-year guarantee. Purchase now with confidence.
Does it come pre-assembled?
The upright walker does require some tool-free assembly.
What are the dimensions of the walker seat?
The upright walker seat measures 17.5” by 9.5”.
Do the armrests adjust forward and backward?
Yes! The armrests can be adjusted forward and backward for a customized fit.
How big is the upright walker when folded?
The upright walker measures 10.8” wide when folded.
Will this work for a 6’ tall person?
Yes! The handles adjust to 46” in height to accommodate taller individuals.
What is the walker made of?
The upright walker is constructed of lightweight, yet durable aluminum.
What is the diameter of the upright walker wheels?
The upright walker wheels are 8” flat-free wheels.
Can the upright walker be easily folded to take in a car?
Yes! To fold the upright walker, simply pull upward on the center strap located on the seat.
Is the tall walker height adjustable?
Yes! The handle height can be adjusted between 41” to 46” with the locking push pins..
What is the weight limit for the upright walker rollator?
The upright walker safely supports up to 300 pounds.
How wide is the upright walker rollator?
The upright walker measures 25” at the widest point.
Will the hand brakes be easy to use for someone with arthritis?
Yes! The upright walker loop hand brakes are designed for easy use.
How much does the tall walker weigh?
The walker rollator weighs approximately 20 pounds.
Can I lock the walker wheels when resting on the seat?
Yes! The upright walk wheels lock in place by pushing the hand brake loops outward for extra stability when seated.
- Overall Width: 25”
- Overall Length: 32”
- Armrest Height: 41” to 46”
- Seat Width: 17.5”
- Seat Depth: 9.5”
- Wheels: 8” diameter
- Folded Width: 10.8”
- Total weight: 20 pounds
- Shoulder bag weight capacity: 11 pounds
- Maximum user weight: 300 pounds
- Nylon fabric blend
- High density foam
- The upright walker may be wiped down with a damp cloth and mild cleaner
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaning agents
- Upright Walker
- Removable shoulder bag
- One year guarantee
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply