• Formula contains Manuka honey, which is derived from the pollen and nectar of the Leptospermum scoparium
plant in New Zealand
• The honey comb is used only one time, and once harvested, the honey is carefully filtered, irradiated and tested in a laboratory
• High sugar levels (87%) in TheraHoney result in osmotic pressure that helps promote autolytic debridement of necrotic tissue, a moist wound healing environment and helps rapidly reduce wound odor
• Recommended for use on partial and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, pressure injuries, first- and second-degree burns, diabetic foot ulcers, surgical wounds and trauma wounds under the supervision of a healthcare professional, and minor abrasions, lacerations, minor cuts and minor scalds and burns
• Learn more about the TheraHoney Honey Wound Gel
- Dressing Change Frequency/Use: Up to 7 Days
- Dressing Type: Gel
- Primary or Secondary Dressing: Primary Dress
- Wound Condition Type: Dry/Moderately Draining Wounds
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply