• TheraHoney HD is an easy-to-apply dressing impregnated with 100% sterile, medical-grade Manuka honey, and features 200% more Manuka honey than the TheraHoney Sheet
• Manuka honey is derived from the pollen and nectar of the Leptospermum scoparium
plant in New Zealand; the honeycomb is used once, and the honey is filtered, irradiated and tested
• High sugar levels in the dressing result in osmotic pressure that helps promote autolytic debridement of necrotic tissue, promote a moist healing environment and rapidly reduce wound odor
• Dressing is porous to permit the passage of exudate into a secondary dressing
• Recommended for use on partial and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, pressure injuries, first- and second-degree burns, diabetic foot ulcers, surgical wounds and trauma wounds under the supervision of a healthcare professional, and minor abrasions, lacerations, minor cuts, minor scalds and burns
• Learn more about the TheraHoney HD Honey Wound Dressing
- Dressing Change Frequency/Use: Up to 7 Days
- Dressing Type: Honey-impregnated Sheet
- Length Inches: 12.00000 IN
- Primary or Secondary Dressing: Primary Dress
- Product Shape: Rectangle
- Width Inches: 1.0000 IN
- Wound Condition Type: All Levels of Drainage, Shallow/Deep,All Drainage Type
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply