• Our most versatile mattress replacement system, suitable for any home care wound treatment protocol
• Functions include alternating pressure, low air-loss and static float; plus low-pressure alarm with audio and visual indicators
• Cell-on-cell design prevents bottoming out during a power outage
• Easy-to-use weight dial for customized therapy
• Easy-to-clean, waterproof, quilted nylon cover reduces shear and friction
- Color: Blue, Navy
- Cover Type: Quilted Nylex
- Depth Inches: 8.000 IN
- Length Inches: 13.90000 IN, 80.00000 IN
- Material: Nylex, Nylon
- Product Type: Mattress
- Thickness Mil: 10.60 MIL
- Width Inches: 36.0000 IN, 7.7000 IN
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply