• Waterproof composite dressings have four distinct layers for versatile use, including as a primary or secondary dressing
• Layer 1 is a nonadherent contact layer that protects the wound site and will not stick to granulating tissue
• Layer 2 is a soft pad that absorbs drainage and cushions
• Layer 3 is a nonwoven backing with an adhesive border to securely hold the dressing in place
• Layer 4 is a semiocclusive, waterproof polyurethane film that helps deter external contaminants and maintain an optimal wound environment
- Applications and Size: 4" x 10", 4" x 14", 4" x 4", 6" x 6", 6" x 7.5"
- Dressing Pad Size: 2" X 2.5", 2" x 12", 2" x 8", 4" X 4", 4"X6"
- Adhesive: Yes
- Dressing Change Frequency/Use: Up to 7 Days
- Dressing Type: Composite Island
- Length Inches: 10.00000 IN, 14.00000 IN, 4.00000 IN, 6.00000 IN, 7.50000 IN
- Primary or Secondary Dressing: Primary or Secondary Use
- Retail Packaging: No
- Waterproof Outer Layer: Yes
- Width Inches: 4.0000 IN, 6.0000 IN
- Wound Condition Type: Shallow/Deep,All Drainage Type
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply