- ADVANCED SCAR REMOVAL SILICONE TAPE - This silicone material is a plastic dermatologists recommended scar repair ingredient. It is effective to remove scars and dilute old scars and prevent the formation of new scars.
- GENTLE & NO ALLERGIC - Our professional silicone gel tape is made of high-grade silicone, which is safe for your skin even for sensitive skin types. Tasteless, harmless, non-toxic and comfortable. Our silicone scar patch will not cause skin irritation or rash after use, and is suitable for all types of skin.
- SOFTEN OLD & NEW SCARS - The silicone scar sheet improves the appearance of old and new scars. The softening of the scar may occur in just a few days, and the improvement in appearance and texture only takes 4-6 weeks. Individual results will vary. Easily cover large scars, burn scars, surgical scars, c-section or tummy tuck!
- REUSABLE & WASHABLE - Each sheet is washable and reusable for up to 2 weeks with proper cleaning and maintenance. When the silicone scar sheet is difficult to clean or stick, you need to replace it with a new scar removal patch.
- EASY TO USE - Silicone scar sheets is lightweight, easy to use, softer in texture, and more compliant, suitable for all parts of the body.Does not damage the wound epithelium and the surrounding skin when peeling off, no pain. These scar sheets can also be cut into smaller patches that will be more convenient for you.
Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 2.1 x 1.9 inches
Part Number: 202109031951
Details: SILICONE TAPE FOR SCARS ✿ Prevention of scar hyperplasia ✿ Softening and smoothing the scar ✿ Reduce pigmentation ✿ Improvement of scar appearance ✿ Comfortable and soft SCAR TAPE FOR SURGICAL SCARS ➤ Improves, Heals and Lightens Scars ➤ Long-lasting and Proven Results on Old and New Scars ➤ Non-Greasy and Won’t Stick to or Stain Clothing ➤ Easy to Apply and Remove ➤ Non-invasive Safe for Nursing Moms ➤ Advanced Technology REUSABLE SILICONE SCAR TAPE Roll Size 1.6"×60" ➤ INGREDIENTS: Silicone gel. Palydimethylsildxane. ➤ HOW TO USE: 1 - Clean and dry scar area 2 - Cut scar sheet based on scar size and shape. 3 - Remove liner from the adhesive side of the scar sheet 4 - Press scar sheet gently onto the scar area. Apply scar sheets on post-surgical scars 1-2 weeks after stitches are removed and when there is no oozing or crusting.You can apply immediately on old scars. Our scar sheets can be used for up to 2 weeks. ➤ TIPS: Use this product once scar or wound has been healing for at least 7 days. Use a minimum of 12 hours a day for maximum results.If the sheets get stained,gently wash them in warm water and let it dry or use a hair dryer to dry it. ➤ STORAGE: Store in cool dry place away from sun light.
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply