• Puracol Plus collagen wound dressings jump-start the wound healing process1,2,3
, making them ideal for chronic and stalled wounds
• High-quality 100% collagen powder maintains a high degree of nativity4,5
• High gel integrity6
helps the dressings stay in good contact with the wound bed over time
• Indications: pressure, venous, diabetic ulcers, partial and full-thickness wounds, ulcers caused by mixed vascular etiologies, partial and full thickness burns, donor sites and other surface wounds, abrasions, traumatic wounds healing by secondary intention, and dehisced surgical wounds
• Contraindication: active vasculitis or patients with known sensitivity to collagen; product not indicated for third-degree burns
1. Driver V, French M, Cain J, Hagen H, Hijazin M, Patel M. The Use of Native Collagen Dressings on Chronic Lower Extremity Wounds: Case Studies. Presented at SAWC. Tampa, FL. 2007.
2. A Clinical Safety and Efficacy Evaluation on Seriously Chronic Wounds with a Native Collagen Dressing, data on file.
3. Rogers LC, Armstrong DG. The promise of stem cells. Podiatry Management. June/July 2007:65-70.
4. Data on file.
5. Picrosirius Assay to Determine Relative Nativity of Two Collagenous Dressings, internal report.
6. Comparative Physical Properties of Two Collagenous Dressings, Promogran and Puracol Plus, data on file.
- Applications and Size: 1" x 18", 2" x 2", 4" x 4.25"
- Adhesive: No
- Antimicrobial: No
- Area of Application: Wound
- Dressing Change Frequency/Use: Up to 7 Days
- Dressing Type: Rope, Sheet
- Length Inches: 8.00000 IN
- Material: Collagen
- Package Type: Pouch
- Primary or Secondary Dressing: Primary Dressing,Cavity Fill
- Product Category: Collagen
- Retail Packaging: No
- Product Shape: Rope, Square
- Waterproof Outer Layer: No
- Width Inches: 1.0000 IN
- Wound Condition Type: Shallow/Deep, No-Mod Drainage
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply