• Highly absorbent1 dressings provide exceptional fluid handling with a variety of applications
• Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) adjusts to fluid level to increase breathability
• Dressings that have an "EP" at the end of the item number are supplied in Educational Packaging that focuses on patient safety and correct product application
• Indications: pressure injuries, partial and full- thickness wounds, leg ulcers, donor sites, lacerations and abrasions, skin tears, and first- and second-degree burns
• Contraindications: third-degree burns and lesions with active vasculitis
1. Data on file.
- Applications and Size: 4" x 4", 6" x 6"
- Dressing Pad Size: 4"x4", 6" X 6"
- Adhesive: No
- Area of Application: Multiple
- Dressing Change Frequency/Use: Max: 7 Day: Check Drainage
- Dressing Type: Foam
- Length Inches: 4.00000 IN, 6.00000 IN
- Material: Foam
- Primary or Secondary Dressing: Primary Dress
- Product Category: Foam
- Waterproof Outer Layer: Yes
- Width Inches: 4.0000 IN, 6.0000 IN
- Wound Condition Type: Shallow/Deep,Mod-Hvy Drainage
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.