• Highly absorbent1
dressing provides continuous antimicrobial protection1
• Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) adjusts to fluid level to increase breathability
• Dressings that have an "EP" at the end of the item number are supplied in Educational Packaging that focuses on patient safety and correct product application
• Indications: pressure injuries, partial and full-thickness wounds, surgical wounds, wounds with colonization, leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, donor sites, lacerations and abrasions, skin tears, first- and second-degree and under compression bandages
• Contraindications: third-degree burns, lesions with active vasculitis, individuals with a known sensitivity to silver
1. Data on file.
- Applications and Size: 4" x 4"
- Dressing Pad Size: 4"x4"
- Adhesive: No
- Area of Application: Multiple
- Dressing Change Frequency/Use: Max: 7 Day: Check Drainage
- Dressing Type: Foam
- Length Inches: 4.00000 IN
- Material: Foam
- Primary or Secondary Dressing: Primary Dress
- Product Category: Foam
- Waterproof Outer Layer: Yes
- Width Inches: 4.0000 IN
- Wound Condition Type: Shallow,All Drainage Type
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply