• Medline's state-of-the-art Supra DPS mattress is our most feature-driven mattress replacement system
• Functions include alternating pressure, low air-loss, static float, auto firm and seat inflation
• Cell-on-cell design prevents bottoming out during a power outage
• Digital pump with choice of four alternating pressure cycle times
• Upgraded low-friction, antishear stretch cover
• Low-pressure alarm with audio and visual indicators
• Weight capacity: 400 lb.
• Also available with 4" raised air bolsters to help reduce the risk of patient falls and entrapment (MDT24DPSRE)
• Learn more about the Supra Low Air Loss Therapy Mattress
- Color: Blue
- Fabric Colors: Blue
- Assorted Sizes: 36"x80"x8"
- Cover Type: Stretch
- Depth Inches: 4.000 IN, 8.000 IN
- Fabric Type: Stretch Nylon
- Facility Type: General Use, Nursing Home/ Dealer
- Fire Barrier: No
- Foam Type: No
- Lal /Alt Pressure App: Lal/ Alt Pressure
- Length Inches: 80.00000 IN
- Material: Nylon
- Mattress Cover Style: Stretch
- Mattress Material: Air Cell
- Product Type: Mattress
- Product Use: Pressure Ulcers/Deep Tissue
- Raised Edge: No, Yes
- Risk Level: High Risk Multiple Stage
- Support Surface Type: Mattress
- Warranty: Yes
- Waterproof: Fluid Resistant, Yes
- Weight Capacity Pounds: 400.00 LB
- Width Inches: 36.0000 IN
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply