• Includes adjustable telescoping handles for caregiver comfort; treaded, flat-free tires for safe riding; durable vinyl upholstery that's easy to clean; and anti-tippers
• Standard dual axle allows for easy adjustment of seat height to hemi level
• Permanent swing-back desk-length arms and detachable elevating leg rests; armrests and calf pads are upholstered and padded
• 14" x 12" (36 x 30 cm) seat
• Optional accessories: O2 Holder (item MDS85181U), IV Pole (item MDS85183), O2/IV Combo (item MDS85190), Anti-Fold Device (MDS85196K), Overhead Anti-Theft Device (item MDS85197K), Tinnerman Leg Rest Locks (item WCA806991)
- Caster Size: 8.00 IN
- Rear Wheel Size: 24.000 IN
- Arm Length: Desk Length
- Assembly Required: No
- Axle Type: Dual
- Back Height: 16.00 IN
- Bariatric: No
- Fabric Type: Vinyl
- Foldable: Yes
- Material: Steel
- MRI Safe: No
- Overall Height: 36.500 IN
- Overall Width: 22.500 IN
- Product Type: Manual Wheelchair
- Product Weight (lb): 38.00 LB
- Quick Release Axles: No
- Removable Arm: Yes
- Seat to Floor Height: 20"
- Self Propelling: Yes
- Warranty: Yes
- Leg Rest Style: Elevating
- Seat Depth: 12 IN
- Seat Width: 14 IN
- Weight Capacity: 250 lb., 300 lb.
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply