• Lifetime warranty on frame
• Durable, tig-welded frame with gray powder coat finish; notched stainless steel ratchet bar locks the elevating leg rests securely in place; armrests and calf pads are upholstered and padded; comfortable nylon upholstery
• Hemi-height adjustable axles raise/lower seat 2" (5 cm)
• Weighs only 35 lb. (16 kg)
• Optional accessories: Oxygen Holder (MDS85181U), Antifold Device (MDS85196), IV Pole (MDS85183), Overhead Antitheft Device (MDS85197A) ,Oxygen/IV Combo (MDS85190), Anti-Tip Device (MDS85189), Tinnerman Leg Rest Locks (WCA806991)
- Color: Black
- Caster Size: 8.00 IN
- Rear Wheel Size: 24.000 IN
- Arm Length: Desk Length, Full Length
- Assembly Required: No
- Axle Type: Dual
- Back Height: 17.00 IN
- Bariatric: No
- Fabric Type: Nylon
- Foldable: Yes
- Material: Steel
- MRI Safe: No
- Overall Height: 36.500 IN, 38.000 IN
- Overall Width: 23.500 IN, 25.500 IN, 27.500 IN
- Product Type: Lightweight Wheelchair
- Product Weight (lb): 34.00 LB, 35.00 LB
- Quick Release Axles: No
- Removable Arm: No, Yes
- Seat to Floor Height: 20"
- Self Propelling: Yes
- Leg Rest Style: Elevating, Swing Away
- Seat Depth: 16 IN
- Seat Width: 16 IN, 18 IN, 20 IN
- Weight Capacity: 300 lb.
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply