• Probiotic supplement with lyophilized Saccharomyces boulardii (CNCM I-745) robost enough to thrive during antibiotic use1
• Supplement also helps increase natural flora in digestive tract and support overall intestinal health2
• Vegetarian capsule made with natural ingredients appropriate for gluten-free and lactose intolerant diets3
• No refrigeration required
• 3-year shelf life
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Klein SM, Elmer GW, McFarland LV, Surawicz CM, Levy RH. Recovery and elimination of the biotherapeutic agent, Saccharomyces boulardii, in healthy human volunteers. Pharm Res. 1993;10:1615-1619. Available at: http://www.florastor.com/references. Accessed March 16, 2016.2016.
2. Swidsinski A, Loening-Baucke V, Verstraelen H, Osowska S,Doerffel Y. Biostructure of fecal microbiota in healthy subjects and patients with chronic idiopathic diarrhea. Gastroenterology. 2008;135(2):568-579. Available at:http://www.florastore.com/references. Accessed March 16, 2016.
3. Buts JP, Bernasconi P, Van Craynest MP, Maldague P, De Meyer R. Response of human and rat small intestinal mucosa to oral administration of Saccharomyces boulardii. Pediatric Res. 1986; 20:192-196. Available at: http://www.florastore.com/references. Accessed March 16, 2016.
- OTC Type: Dietary Supplements, Oral, Tablet
- RX Only: No
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply