• Comfort Glide drypad is the moisture management component in the Comfort Glide line of patient repositioning products
• Air-permeable, moisture-proof backsheet provides exceptional skin dryness and comfort
• Absorbent core wicks moisture away from the skin for increased patient dignity and better skin care
• Indications for Use: Open-airing incontinence management, ICU/CCU patients who should not be disrupted/moved more than necessary, ER for absorbing significant/ongoing fluid loss, labor and delivery, OR use Low Air Loss Therapy, and any other area where skin dryness is needed
• Both standard (36" x 57") and XL size (40" x 80") available, each size designed to completely cover the Comfort Glide sheets
- Backsheet Color: White
- Size Dimensions: 57" X 36", 80" X 40"
- Absorbency Level: Super
- Absorbent Material: Super Absorbent Polymer
- Inner Pack: Inner Pack
- Top Sheet: Soft, Quilted
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply