- SOOTHING, HEATED DRY EYE COMPRESS: This warm eye compress emits precision heat, moisture and hydratation to provide rejuvenating and soothing relief for tired eyes; Feels like a spa treatment for your eyes
- EXTENDED HEAT NATURAL RELIEF: Bruder heat eye compress maintains even heat levels for 10 to 15 minutes while providing uniform moist heat and fast-acting relief
- PATENTED MEDIBEADS TECHNOLOGY: This eye hydrating compress absorbs moisture from the air and when microwaved, the absorbed water is released as clean soothing moist heat, bringing a natural relief to dry and itchy eyes
- EASY TO USE MICROWAVABLE EYE COMPRESS: Enjoy effective moist heat therapy, simply microwave the dry eye compress for 20 seconds and apply for 10 minutes for a quick heat therapy with this moist heating pad
- WASHABLE AND REUSABLE HEAT EYE COMPRESS: These eye pads are reusable and can be hand washed when needed
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 23-04-2020
model number: Bruder
Part Number: NW-O9JW-8ALN
Details: Bruder Moist Heat Eye Compress refreshes, rejuvenates and relieves dryness, naturally and conveniently. Simply place the eye heating compress in a clean microwave for 20 seconds, then apply over closed eyes for 8 to 10 minutes. The moist heat provides soothing relief in minutes. The eye compress will maintain a uniform heat level and can be repeated as often as necessary, typically one or two times a day for a spa-like soothing effect.
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 3.7 x 1.0 inches
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply