- SOOTHES & RELIEVES SORE NOSE - When applied to the nostrils, Boroleum provides gentle, moisturizing & soothing relief of dry nasal passages and redness, itchiness and nasal soreness caused by cold and nasal allergy symptoms and nasal pain caused by cold, flu or runny nose.
- ALSO HELPS CHAPPED LIPS - A skin protectant that seals and moisturizes dry, cracked or raw facial skin and chapped lips. Helps prevent and temporarily protects and helps relieve chafed chapped or cracked skin.
- GREAT FOR COLD WEATHER ACTIVITES - Helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of harsh wind and cold weather climates - an ideal skin protectant while skiing, snowboarding, hiking, boating or other outdoor activities. For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, and minor skin irritations (e.g. dry nasal passages).
- WORKS FOR BOTH KIDS & ADULTS - The skin protectant has a light menthol-eucalyptol scent and is gentle enough to use on facial skin of children as young as 2 years old. A small dab of Boroleum goes a long way in relieving discomfort caused by seasonal and health-related nasal soreness & facial skin discomforts. Can be used day or night.
- TRUSTED SINCE 1906 - Same great time-test formula of effective blend of ingredients like Petrolatum; Camphor & Menthol (cough suppressants and topical analgesics); Methyl Salicylate; Eucalyptol. Gently softens, soothes, and moisturizes dry, cracked or raw facial skin and soothes chapped lips. External Analgesic skin protectant. Not to be ingested.
Part Number: 135-6419
Details: Boroleum Nasal Soreness Ointment, 17 Grams, 0.6 Ounce Tube - Soothes and Relieves Dry or Sore Noses, Trusted Since 1906, Same Great Time-Tested Formula Description change to:Boroleum is a versatile analgesic ointment, formulated for effective relief of a wide variety of nasal and facial skin discomforts. External Analgesic skin protectant & ointment designed to moisturize and protect irritated skin often caused by cold or nasal allergy symptoms. Not to be ingested.
TRUSTED SINCE 1906 - Same great time-test formula of effective blend of ingredients like Petrolatum; Camphor & Menthol (cough suppressants and topical analgesics); Methyl Salicylate; Eucalyptol. Gently softens, soothes, and moisturizes dry, cracked or raw facial skin and soothes chapped lips. External Analgesic skin protectant. Not to be ingested.
For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites and minor skin irritation (e.g. dry nasal passages)
Temporarily protects minor: cuts, scrapes, burns
Helps prevent, soothe and temporarily protects and helps relieve chafed, chapped or cracked skin
Helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.
Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 3.5 x 1.1 inches
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply