• Makes using the toilet easier for those with trouble bending
• Extra wide toilet seat with legs has a 600-lb. (272 kg) weight capacity
• Steel legs go to the floor and soft foam armrests provide maximum support in getting on and off the toilet
• Legs are 14" long from bottom of elevated toilet seat
• This elevated toilet seat should be used on toilets with seat height of 14" or less
- Aid Type - Toilet: Elevated Toilet Seat
- Arms/Grab bar - Toilet Aid: Yes
- Bariatric: Yes
- For use with - bowl type: Standard
- Casters: No
- Drop Arm: No
- Foldable: No
- Locking: Yes
- Weight Capacity Pounds: 600.00 LB
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply