- 👍 【PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY】 - (1)✔ This Suction Grab Bar only works on tile size LARGER THAN 4x4", (2)✔ The suction discs can not be mounted on grout seams. (3)✔ Make sure there's no texture on the shower wall, (4)✔ The mounting surface must be flat, non-porous and smooth for any other applications.
- 👍 【NO TOOL REQUIRED INSTALLATION】 - This tool-free Suction Shower Bar is easy to install. (1).Clean the rubber discs and the surface it is to be attached to thoroughly. (2). Press as hard as possible against the wall till the green indicators show up. (3). Press down on the flip-up easy release tabs, you will feel negative pressure. The greater the pressure, the better the suction.
- 👍 【SAFE TO USE WITH INDICATORS】 - The indicators on the side of the suction cup will change from red to green when a safe and secure hold is achieved. Before each use, test the firm hold of the suction device. Ensure that both indicators are GREEN. If the adhesion seems insufficient, release the suction assist bar and reattach again.
- 👍 【PERFECT FOR ALL AGES】 - This could be a sweet gift for elderly parents/grand parents. Medical balance assist grip rail for tub/shower safety of elderly, kid, handicap, injured, pregnant...etc.
- 👍 【ONE-YEAR WARRANTY】 - These suction grab bars come with a one-year warranty against any manufacturing defects.
Part Number: 1290013-1PK
Details: Tool-free Bath and Shower Suction Grab Bar for Balance Assist. No Mounting Hardware Needed. Easy to install or remove from the tub or shower walls with locking latches to secure bar in place. Perfectly to be used as sliding glass door handle. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY - For getting sufficient suction power to work, (1)✔ This Suction Grab Bar only works on tile size LARGER THAN 4x4", ( 2)✔ The suction discs can not be mounted on grout seams. (3)✔ Make sure there's no texture on the shower wall, (4)✔ The mounting surface must be flat, non-porous and smooth for any other applications.
Package Dimensions: 16.9 x 5.0 x 3.7 inches
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply