• Easy to use window frame delivery
• Traditional moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR)
• Conformable; won't stick to itself
• Microporous technology
• Permits continuous observation
• Variety of delivery systems
• Indications: partial-thickness wounds, full-thickness wounds (secondary dressing), peripheral and central IV lines, skin tears, lacerations and abrasions and to help prevent skin breakdown caused by friction to epidermis
• Contraindications: contraindicated as a primary dressing on wounds with moderate to heavy drainage
• May be left in place for up to 7 days; dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage
- Dressing Change Frequency/Use: Max: 7 Day: Check Drainage
- Dressing Type: Window Frame
- Length Inches: 2.75000 IN, 4.50000 IN
- Primary or Secondary Dressing: Primary or Secondary Use
- Product Type: Dressing
- Width Inches: 2.3700 IN, 4.0000 IN
- Wound Condition, Secondary Use: All Drainage Types
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply