• Prophase is a nontoxic, nonsensitizing and nonirritating wound cleanser that also moistens and aids in debridement
• Contains cocamidopropyl betaine, which is a gentle and effective surfactant, and PHMB, which is a preservative well-known for its broad spectrum antimicrobial/antiseptic properties with no known resistances1
• Offered in an 8-oz. spray bottle that will provide an ideal level of spray pressure (AHRQ guidelines) as well as a 2 oz. squeeze bottle
• Indications: acute and chronic dermal lesions, stage I-IV pressure injuries, venous ulcers, leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, post-surgical wounds, first- and second-degree burns and grafted and donor sites
1. Hubner, N.O., and A. Kramer. "Review on the Efficacy, Safety and Clinical Applications of Polihexanide, a Modern Wound Antiseptic." Skin Pharmacol Physiol Skin Pharmacology and Physiology 23.1 (2010): 17-27.
- Size Ounces: 2.000 OZ, 8.000 OZ
- Antimicrobial: No
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply