• Wheelchairs feature threaded seat screw inserts to minimize stripping from upholstery changes
• Armrests and calf pads (if included) are upholstered and padded
• Carbon steel frame has rust- and chip-resistant chrome plating while navy vinyl upholstery is easy to clean
• Chart pocket is on back to keep out of patient's way but is easily accessible to caregivers
• Optional accessories: Anti-Fold Device (item MDS85196, MDS851965SH for 24" chairs ), Overhead Anti-Theft Device for 18-22" models (item MDS85197A, MDS85197SH for 24" chairs), IV Pole (item MDS85183), O2 Holder (item MDS85181U), O2/IV Combo (item MDS85190), Anti-Tip Device (item MDS85189), 22" Pushbar (item MDS85192) , Tinnerman Legrest Lock (item WCA806991)
- Caster Size: 8.00 IN
- Rear Wheel Size: 24.000 IN
- Arm Length: Desk Length, Full Length
- Assembly Required: No
- Axle Type: Dual
- Back Height: 16.00 IN
- Bariatric: Yes
- Fabric Type: Vinyl
- Foldable: Yes
- Material: Steel
- MRI Safe: No
- Overall Height: 36.500 IN
- Overall Width: 28.500 IN, 30.500 IN, 32.500 IN
- Product Type: Manual Wheelchair
- Product Weight (lb): 60.00 LB, 88.00 LB
- Quick Release Axles: No
- Removable Arm: Yes
- Seat to Floor Height: 20"
- Self Propelling: Yes
- Warranty: Yes
- Leg Rest Style: Elevating, Swing Away
- Seat Depth: 18 IN
- Seat Width: 20 IN, 22 IN, 24 IN
- Weight Capacity: 500 lb.
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply