- McKesson Xeroform Petrolatum Dressing
- 5 X 9 Inch (12.7 cm x 22.9 cm)
- Contains 3% Bismuth Tribromophenate to provide bacteriostatic properties and help to reduce risk of infection and deodorize the wound.
- Primary dressing for wounds with light or no exudate.
- Helps maintain a moist wound healing environment to assist in autolytic debridement.
- Single Use
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Packaged: 1 Per Pack, 50 Per Box, 4 Boxes per Case
What exudate level is appropriate for Xeroform dressings?
Xeroform dressings are ideal for light exudating wounds. For more detailed information, download the product spec sheet from McKesson. (Click Here)
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.