- NEW DESIGN: A great alternative to crutches, the improved steerable knee scooter is designed for indoor and outdoor use. Perfect for those recovering from MCL injury or surgery of the lower leg, ankle or foot, including breaks, sprains and amputations, the scooter provides comfortable mobility. For additional convenience, a storage bag is included that easily attaches to the scooter to securely carry essential everyday items.
- MAXIMUM STABILITY AND CONTROL: Four, 8-inch polyurethane wheels provide an exceptionally stable base for easy maneuverability. Dual rear brakes provide superior stability and control.
- CONTOURED FOAM KNEE PAD: Providing extra stability and support, the comfortable foam knee cushion is contoured to cradle the leg and allow pressure to be evenly distributed across the knee platform reducing fatigue in the hip, knee and leg.
- COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT DURABILITY: Lightweight and durable, the steel scooter is fully adjustable. The knee platform can be adjusted between 19”-23.5”. The steering handle is also adjustable in 1” increments ranging from 33.5” to 41.5” to comfortably fit most individuals. Two fold points and the removable platform allow the scooter to easily be stored and transported as needed.
- INCREASED MOBILITY: This unique device is specifically designed for those with foot or leg injuries. It is a far superior method of transportation compared to your everyday crutches, which can even be painful to use for some.
Part Number: MOB1007SLV
Knee Scooter by Vive
Durable and compact, the knee scooter has an updated design for exceptional stability and additional comfort. The scooter is easily maneuvered and can be used indoors or outdoors with confidence.
Great Alternative to Crutches:
The design provides mobility for those recovering from injury or PCL surgery of the foot, ankle or lower leg. Exceptionally stable, the steerable scooter rolls smoothly over indoor and outdoor surfaces. A convenient storage bag securely attaches to the scooter to easily carry essential items.
Maximum Stability and Control:
Four, 8-inch polyurethane wheels provide an exceptionally stable base for easy maneuverability both indoors and out. Dual rear disk brakes provide superior stability and control.
Contoured Foam Knee Pad:
Providing extra stability and comfortable support, the foam knee cushion is contoured to cradle the leg. The foam cushion allows weight to be evenly distributed across the knee platform and supplies better air circulation for a comfortable user experience.
Compact, Lightweight Durability:
Lightweight and durable, the steel scooter is fully adjustable. Folding in two points, the steering column and the midpoint of the base, the scooter is easily stored and transported. The knee platform can be adjusted between 19"-23.5". The steering handle is also adjustable in 1" increments ranging from 33.5" to 41.5" to comfortably fit most individuals.
- Vive Knee Scooter
- Removable Storage Bag
Package Dimensions: 28.5 x 18.4 x 9.6 inches
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply