- SAFELY AND CONVENIENTLY SHOWER OR BATHE WITH A CAST: Easily slide on the Vive arm cast protector before bathing or showering to prevent water from damaging your cast and irritating your skin. The cast protector is generously sized to accommodate most adult arm sizes with plaster or synthetic casts.
- PATENT PENDING LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: Patent pending design is constructed with a composite material that is lightweight and exceptionally durable. Each seam is reinforced for a tear and leak resistant cast protector.
- REUSABLE PROTECTION FOR CASTS, BANDAGES AND WOUNDS: Use again and again to protect arm casts, bandages, prosthesis, wounds, scrapes, rashes and burns. The durable, lightweight cast cover repels water, dirt and grime to ensure your arm stays dry and clean. Great for therapeutic care, bathing, showering and outdoor activities.
- COMPLETE WATERTIGHT SEAL: Creating a watertight seal, the arm cast protector uses an elastic rubber seal with easy to use pull-tabs. The protector seals completely to block water, sand, dirt and grime from damaging the cast. After each use, the seal regains its shape for extensive reusability.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
Arm Cast Protector by Vive
Providing complete protection against water, sand, dirt and grime, the reusable Vive arm cast protector is constructed with a lightweight, durable composite material that is leak proof and tear-resistant. The patent pending arm cast cover easily glides over most adult casts and secures with a watertight seal. Great for showering, bathing, therapeutic care and for many outdoor activities.
Safely and Conveniently Shower with a Cast:
Easily secure the Vive arm cast protector over your arm before bathing or showering to prevent water from damaging your cast and irritating your skin. The cast protector is generously sized to accommodate most adult arm sizes with bandages, plaster or synthetic casts.
Reusable Protection for Casts, Bandages and Wounds:
Use again and again to protect arm casts, splints, bandages, prosthesis, wounds, rashes and burns. The durable cast cover repels water, dirt and grime to ensure your arm stays dry and clean. Great for therapeutic care, bathing, showering and many outdoor activities. The cast protector is not intended for use while swimming.
Complete Watertight Seal:
Creating a watertight seal, the arm cast protector uses an elastic rubber seal with easy to use pull-tabs to secure the arm cast protector on the arm. The protector seals completely to block water, sand, and dirt from damaging the cast. After each use, the seal regains its shape for extensive reusability.
Durable, Lightweight Construction:
Made with a durable, yet lightweight composite material, each seam is reinforced to create a tear and leak resistant cast protector.
Package Dimensions: 5.5 x 4.1 x 1.3 inches
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply