• RemedyÂ® OlivamineÂ® Nutrashield Skin Protectant provides an effective, long-lasting moisture barrier against incontinent episodes while relieving dryness, abrasion or denuded skin
• Long lasting nourishing formula helps prevent diaper rash, dry and cracked skin
• Protects the skin with an advanced silicone system
• Protects against TEWL by sealing in the moisture and creating a more favorable environment for healthy skin
• Ideal for patients with very dry skin, such as those associated with venous leg ulcers
Medline Remedy is a registered trademark of Medline Industries, Inc. Olivamine OV is a trademark and Olivamine is a registered trademark of McCord Research, Inc. Manufactured for Medline Industries, Inc., Mundelein, IL 60060 wwww.medline.com 1-800-MEDLINE
- Size_ML: 118.00 ML, 4.00 ML, 59.00 ML
- Size Ounces: 0.135 OZ, 2.000 OZ, 4.000 OZ
- Active Ingredient: Dimethicone
- Chg Compatible Skincare: Yes
- Container Type: Bag/Cartridge, Packet, Tube
- Enhanced Ingredients: Olivamine, Organic Aloe
- Fragrance: Scented, Unscented
- Latex Compatible: No, Yes
- Main Ingredient: Strong Silicone Blend
- OTC Type: Cream
- Petrolatum: No
- Product Function: Protectant
- Scented: Unscented
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply