- Stabilization and relief through additional supporting elements
- Additional tension straps
- Comfortable to wear thanks to elastic material with microfibers
- Easy to put on due to hand loops on both sides
- For the treatment of painful conditions of the lumbar spine
- Lumbar sciatica (degenerative cause)
- Spondylosis without vertebral slipping
- Mild spondylosis / spondylolisthesis
- Disc protrusion
- Osteochondrosis, spondyloarthrosis
- Irritation of the ISG
How does it work?
Controlled compression applied through the material and integral stabilising rods
Support of the trunk muscles
Relieves strain on the lumbar spine and easies pain
- Before putting on the orthosis, please loosen the straps so that it can be put on without pulling. Wrap the orthosis around your abdomen and make sure it it positioned on the centre of your back.
- Afterwards, place the left lock side on your stomach and then pull the right lock side far enough over the left side that it is possible to fasten.
- Now, pull both tension bands forward at the same time. You can adjust the tightness to suit your own requirements and manage your pain levels.
- First, fasten the left tension band and then the right.
- The orthosis is on properly when the lower fastener edge is just above the groin.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.