* SPECIAL ORDER ITEM * SHIPPING & DELIVERY TIMES WILL BE DETERMINED AFTER AN ORDER PLACED**
Sleep surface and motors are MADE IN THE USA!
✓ 450-pound weight capacity
✓ Low height capability
✓ High-impact plastic head and foot boards
✓ Grid mattress surface to prevent sagging
✓ Easy to clean
✓ Low maintenance
✓ Two-year warranty
- The motor unit and bed design provide the ultimate in quiet, smooth operation.
- Complete welded steel frame construction.
- The head and foot sections can be raised or lowered simultaneously or independently with one hand control.
- During a power failure the motor unit can lower both the head and foot section with just a single standard 9 volt battery.
- Assembles easily with just five components.
- Designed to meet the requirements of applicable HCPCS codes.
- Total bed weight assembled: 166 lb (bed and motor only).
- Available with Fiberboard Decorative Walnut Bed-ends or
- High-impact Plastic Bed-ends.
- Maximum patient weight 350 lbs.
- 450 lb evenly distributed total weight capacity including patient, mattress, rails, and accessories.
- Bed Height: Min. 15", Max. 24" (at deck level).
- Lift Range: Head - 60°, Knee - 30°.
- Overall Bed Size: 87" L x 36" W.
- No external pinch points!
- Slots in frame to ensure proper rail placement.
- Locking pins secure bed ends to sleep deck. Attached lanyards prevent loss while moving or storing.
- Only homecare bed to offer a 4-inch extension kit that can extend either the head, foot, or both head and foot decking. Bed length will be 84" with one kit, 88" with 2 kits.
- The only homecare bed to offer optional corner mattress retainers .
Grid Deck offers the following advantages:
- Much stronger frame.
- Better mattress support.
- No spring sag or bottoming out with heavier patients.
- Easier to clean.
- No connecting links or springs to lose.
- Two year warranty for defects in workmanship and materials of mechanical components, frame, and electronics.
- During the warranty period, defective items will be repaired or replaced at manufacturer’s option. The warranty does not include any labor charges incurred in replacement part(s) installation or any associated freight or shipping charges to the manufacturer.
Bed shipped in three cartons:
1. Foot section and motor.
2. Head section and Hi/Lo rod.
3. Bed end set.
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply