• Double extruded center tube provides load-bearing strength where it's needed the most
• Footpiece utilizes durable rivets to secure the aluminum tubing from the inside, providing more stability than plastic connectors; nonskid rubber tips provide good traction
• I-beam center post limits footpiece rotation to a 1.4 turn, always keeping the push-button in view and facilitating easy adjustment
• Long, virtually unbreakable stair deflector helps protect against the crutch slipping on stairs and helps increase stress tolerance at all angles without cracking
• Built-in metal ring helps prevent excessive wear and ensures maximum durability
- Patient Height Range: 4' - 4'6", 4'6" -5'2", 5'1" - 5'9", 5'10"- 6'6"
- Crutch Style: Axillary
- Material: Aluminum
- Patient Type: Adult, Child, Tall Adult, Youth
- Product Type: Underarm Crutches
- Weight Capacity Pounds: 275.00 LB, 300.00 LB
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.