If you or someone you know has been prescribed 40-50 mmHg compression stockings, to treat venous stasis ulcers or severe venous insufficiency, the mediven Dual Layer Stocking System will make life easier. Featuring two pairs of compression stockings, when worn together, provide accurate graduated 40-50 mmHg compression.
The white closed toe liner provides mild compression of 10-12 mmHg. Made from 80% polyamide and 20% elastane, it has antimicrobial properties to reduce bacteria and odor. The liner can be worn around-the-clock (if required). It can also be worn over a primary wound dressing. The mild compression and extremely soft fabric make it very easy to put on.
The beige open toe outer stocking provides a firm compression of 30-40 mmHg, and is made from 76% polyamide and 24% elastane. The easy-on foot slippie is included in every package to make it even easier to apply the outer open toe stocking, over the white liner.
- 1 Pair of 10-12 mmHg compression liners
- 1 Pair of 30-40 mmHg open toe compression socks
- 1 Easy-on foot slippie to assist in applying the open toe 30-40 mmHg stockings
** Extra liners and outer stockings can be purchased separately
- Circular-knit compression stocking system used for compression of the lower extremities, primarily in the treatment of disorders of the venous system.
- Therapy for venous ulcers (CEAP classification C6)
- Therapy for mixed ulcers (due to arterial and venous issues), taking the contraindications into account
- Prevention of recurrence of venous ulcer (CEAP classification C5)
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease (if one of these parameters is present: ABPI < 0.5, ankle arterial pressure < 60 mmHg, toe pressure < 30 mmHg or TcPO2 < 20 mmHg on dorsum of foot)
- Decompensated heart failure (NYHA III + IV)
- Septic phlebitis
- Phlegmasia cerulea dolens
- Particular attention to
- Severe weeping dermatosis
- Intolerance to compressive material
- Severe paraesthesia in the limbs
- Advanced peripheral neuropathy (e.g. as seen in diabetes mellitus)
- Primary chronic polyarthritis
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply