Safety in treatment down to the toes.
The only clinically proven medical compression stocking designed and clinically proven for use for patients with chronic venous disease and mild peripheral arterial disease and/or diabetes.
- Merino-plush padding in the entire foot from the toes up to above the ankle, reduces pressure to prevent lesions
- Extra-long, flat toe-seam gentle cradles the toes, forming an anatomical shape for optimum pressure relief
- Solid ribbed structure with high longitudinal elongation – eases donning and doffing
- Extra-wide cuff ensures a secure hold with even pressure distribution to avoid constriction
- 90°-degree heel, ensures even distribution of the knitted fabric in the heel and instep area
- Two foot lengths available – for an optimum fit and additional toe relief
Round-knitted medical compression stocking used for compression of the lower extremities, mainly for the treatment of disorders of the venous system.
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply