- Heavy absorbency underpads offer maximum strength; back sheet restrict body fluids from touching the surface of furniture and keep skin dry
- Ultra-absorbent polymer absorbs and traps moisture and controls pH of urine for odor control and skin dryness and freshness
- Core material of the absorbent underpads is soft and made with fluff/polymer with a non-woven top sheet and air-permeable backing; comfortable to use
- 23 x 36 inch underpads are latex-free; suitable for air therapy beds
- Made with a fluff core and heat-sealed, non-woven edges for comfort when the user is sleeping or resting
Part Number: UPHV2336
Details: Place this McKesson Heavy-Absorbent Low-Air-Loss Underpad on your airflow therapy bed and start receiving ultra-absorbent protection. The underpad's polymer core is super absorbent, containing wetness away from your body and reducing the pH of urine to help eliminate unpleasant smells. - Designed for use on airflow therapy beds, featuring a fluff core with superior mat configuration. Super-absorbent polymer locks wetness away for advanced odor controlpH of urine is neutralized for the sake of skin wellness. Soft, nonwoven bonded topsheet promotes rapid fluid acquisition. Backsheet is breathable for a cool, comfortable design. Heat-sealed, nonwoven edges feel gentle on skin.
Package Dimensions: 18.2 x 16.2 x 13.2 inches
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply