- The DeVilbiss 7305 Series Vacu-Aide® Suction Unit meets suction and capacity requirements in a small, lightweight design
High Performance – Vacuum adjustments allow for 80-550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 LPM
Adjustable Flow Regulator – Easy-to-turn knob conveniently placed directly below gauge for easy use and control Knob has safety lock feature which will not allow the knob to be twisted off (Figure A)
- The high flow capabilities (27 LPM) of the Vacu-Aide® Suction Unit can return a patient to a state of comfort quickly
- The Vacu-Aide® Suction Unit 7305P series meets the RTCA/DO160D Aircraft Standard as well as the ISO-10079 1:1999 Suction Standard
CLICK TO VIEW THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL
DeVilbiss Homecare Suction Machines are also referred to as the 7305 Series Homecare Suction Aspirators. These medical suction devices are lightweight and small and easily transportable from room to room. The AC powered model works well in the home or anywhere that AC power is available. However, the 7305PD Model has the additional advantage of a Rechargeable Battery and DC power adapter to provide operation from an automobile, boat or an RV. This Portable Homecare Suction Machine can operate on the go with the battery, can recharge at home or in a hotel, or can power itself from the electrical system of most vehicles.
Homecare Suction Aspirator Components
- Suction pump
- AC Power Cord
- 800cc disposable canister with lid.
- 4 foot connection tubing
- 6 foot patient tubing
- Bacteria filter
Homecare Suction Aspirator Features & Benefits
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning.
- Automatic float shut-off to prevent overflow.
- Adjustable Flow Regulator has an easy-to-turn knob conveniently placed directly below gauge. This knob provides easy use and control.
- The flow regulator knob has safety lock feature which will not allow the knob to be twisted off.
- 7305PD Portable Model has a rechargeable battery that provides up to one-hour operation.
Homecare Suction Aspirator Specifications
- Dimensions: 9" x 7" x 8"
- Weight: 3.8 lbs. (7305D)
- Vacuum Range: 80 – 550 mmHg.
- Flow Range: 27 LPM Free Flow.
- Collection Bottle Capacity: 725 mL.
- Power Consumption: 33 watts maximum.
- Integrated bacterial filter.
- Electrical Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.75 A max.
- Switch mode power supply allows operation on any AC voltage 100 V - 240 V.
- Manufactured and tested to ISO10079-1:1999 Standard.
- DeVilbiss Aspirator Homecare Suction Unit Warranty: 2 years on suction unit.
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply