circaid reduction kit is a revolutionary system that combines all the benefits of inelastic compression with the advantages of a custom garment.
The modular reduction kit system available in upper extremity and lower extremity modules, combine Arm, upper leg, knee and lower leg elements as needed to customize this system for your own unique therapy needs.
Designed for acute drainage phase lymphedema management, patients will enjoy the liberating nature of an inelastic garment system they can remove for normal hygiene and re-apply themselves without the aid of a caregiver or clinician. After using the reduction kit, patients will never go back to bandaging again!
- The single reduction kit upper leg thigh piece can be combined with the reduction kit knee, and lower leg piece for full leg coverage
- The customizable reduction kit system is trimmed to fit in the clinic and as a result adaptable to your patient's unique needs.
- Kits come complete with underliners and shelf straps for challenging areas.
- Made with breath-o-prene material for better heat and moisture transfer
- Easy handling, juxtapose straps.
- Use the built in pressure gauge card to deliver consistent compression for each individual strap.
- It is recommended a separate foot piece be ordered with the lower leg kit that will meet the specific patient's needs.
We have a 30-day return policy on items that have never been used, that have the original tags, and a proof of purchase.
However, some items can be exchanged or returned depending on the item and the reason for the return. Typically, this is due to the item being defective or not working within 30 days of your order.
Items that are NOT exchangeable or returnable after being used include, but are not limited to the following:
~ Needles, syringes, needle containers, diabetic supplies, etc. wound care dressings, bandaids, bandages, gauze, etc.
~ Lotions, balms, CBD oil, any liquid, or gelDiapers, bed pads, sheets, urinary supplies, etc.
~ Open boxed items that are meant to be sterile or used for PPE
~ Other items deemed harmful and contaminated if used
~ Any item deemed non-returnable by management.
To start a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package, or delivery it in person.
*** Any item sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. ***
You can always contact us if you have any questions:
(Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM, Sat. 10AM-4PM)
Click the chat button at the bottom of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible. *
Thank you for your business!
Wasatch Medical Supply